The must-have beauty gadget of 2021
This small and super gadget is a must-have. The imix is a lightweight device which is a perfect little addition to any nail station. It's suitable for all polish and lacquer formulas. It features a programmable light display, allowing you to change the colours and personalise it to suit your clients mood!
imix means 'bottle shaking' is a thing of the past. And if you didn't think imix could get any better, it also reduces your wasted polish to get more use out of each application per bottle.
Leave shaking, separation and thickening in the past with imix! This brand-new innovation makes hands-free colour mixing a breeze. For improved consistency and true colour application, simply add a miXer to your bottle, place on the imix launch pad and watch the magic happen!
Suitable for all gel polish and lacquer formulas, imix is easy-to-use and effortlessly blends any polish using the unique miXers for perfect, streak-free results every single time. Featuring magnetic mixing technology imix not only helps you achieve a flawless finish, but will also reduce wasted polish, making your bottles last until the final drop!
This small, lightweight and quiet device is the perfect addition to every nail station.
WHY CHOOSE imix?
- imix can be used with any gel polish or lacquer formula
- Provides hands-free mixing, looking after the health of the wrists, alleviating carpel tunnel syndrome and saving time
- Improves the consistency of polish formulas for flawless application each and every time
- Thoroughly blends nail formulas for true and even colour application
- Reduces wasted polish, meaning more applications per bottle
- Programmable lighting display
- miXers can be easily removed from the bottle using your miXtractor and placed into a new bottle of the same shade
HOW TO USE
Drop a miXer into your bottle and place onto the imix launch pad.
Tap the on/off imix button and watch the customisable colours change, as the imix blends and develops polish (or gel) back to its true colour.
Start painting. Yes, it really is as simple as that!